Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FIVE

Wanted to say a massively huge THANK YOU to the many people who have so generously sent money in to help me get to India. I am really looking forward to the experience of a culture so different from our own. If you know me you know that love new things and experiences, I love to understand culture and why people view the world the way they do.

If you have read any of my previous posts you know that as I am studying and reading up on the history of India I have been sharing some of the things that I have uncovered that I know have impacted the Indian culture today. So thanks for reading and joining me on this journey.

Next week I will begin posting on some of the prep I have been doing to get ready for my trip. Can you believe I leave in just under FIVE weeks!!!?! It is coming up quickly!

Thanks again for your support, I am at almost 90% of the money that I am trying to raise to get to India. I would not be able to do this without you! Thank you for partnering with me in this amazing opportunity before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment