Tuesday, July 26, 2011

FLORA

Here are some pictures of some of the various flowers I have seen in my journeys and walks through different parts of India so far.


I would give some narration on these flowers but I really don't know enough about them to say anything worth while.



This one just below here is a red one.


This is the same red one but from a different angle


This one is purple with yellow things sticking out of it

This one is a different purple one and it does not have yellow things sticking out of it.

I think this one is an Iris.

This one is my new desktop background picture it is also a red flower or perhaps more fuchsia.

This one... well, you get the idea.

Sorry I could not tell you more, but I am not here to really learn about flowers. I simply appreciate them when I see them...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Very beautiful. Also, very educated commentary... I especially like the "purple one with yellow things sticking out of it". Is that it's official name????

    ReplyDelete
  2. L2B: thanks for the compliment. It took weeks of field research for me to learn all there was to learn about these flowers. All the names listed here are the official names.

    ReplyDelete