Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CANDY

So I continue to get ready for my trip to India. As I have shared before I will be sending updates via Twitter, Facebook, and this blog whenever possible. I will not have regular access to the internet but type up some posts so that when I do have access I will be able to post a few at a time to keep you all updated.

I have purchased a few iPods over the years, and just recently the last of the headphones that came with those iPods completely fell apart, I am talking disintegration in my hand... actually my computer bag... really a pocket in my computer bag mixed together with a bunch of other wires and random junk so the headphones really had no chance to begin with. But for a long trip to India I knew I would need some new headphones so I searched for something that would last. Working at REI I had access to one brand in particular, that plus the fact that I get a discount really helped narrow the field of possibilities.I am so satisfied with my purchase of Skullcandy Titan headphones. They block out outside noise like no other headphones I have purchased and the sound quality is far better than the dinky headphones I got with the iPod. They come with a protective case and the cord that goes from the ear bud to the 1/8th inch jack is made of braided nylon for extra flexibility without the risk of compromising the integrity of the cable.

It is not exactly related to India per se, but this item will definitely help on those long train rides and on the almost 15 hour plane ride, and for a long time after I am back in the states.

Just a Meandering Thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment