Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ZERO

So I take the bus from the Cape (Cape Cod) to Boston, right… We have just pulled onto the highway and I decide it is time for a little distraction. I got these great new ear buds by Skullcandy and the sound quality is great so I am going to enjoy some time in my own little world; just me, my ear buds and my ipod. And then it hits me… I don’t have my ipod…

Yup in true Caleb Giguere fashion I leave the house and forget something. Mind you I do this quite often, sometimes my phone, sometimes my keys; I forgot a shirt one time. I usually remember by the time I get to the car. Sometimes I don’t realize it until I get home. It is not a big deal because it is only a matter of hours before I am home again, it is a minor inconvenience. But on a trip like this there is no going back home to get the ipod at the end of the day.

I suppose I should consider it a blessing it disguise. I will be seeing and experiencing things for the first time in India and I am probably better off without the distraction. If I am listening to music I am not listening to the sounds that are uniquely Indian.

Just a Meandering Thought...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, but it would have been nice for the the LLOONNGG...flight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a bummer moment, but at least you had your coffee, camera and passport. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete